Skip to content
- ConEHR Musculoskeletal Oncology captures and analyzes the data of patients presenting with musculoskeletal tumors.
- New patients show up in the office with their comorbidities, history, medications, required questionnaires e.g., MSTS, Short Musculoskeletal Function Assessment, PROMIS, Brief Pain Inventory, and all other relevant information already populated in the consultation note!
- Patient comorbidities propagates to new patient encounters and calculates Charlson & Elixhauser Comorbidity Indices.
- Consultation, admission, operative, discharge, and follow-up notes are automatically generated from examination, preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative discrete data with support of user defined templates and/or voice recognition.
- Continuous monitoring of patient compliance applying user defined follow-up-protocols
- Support of clinical classifications and coding standards including CPT, ICD10 CM, ICD10 PCS, SNOMED CT, RxNorm, LOINC, NDC.
- Tracking implants and procedure consumables using barcode reader
- External Registry module to submit data of different patient groups to national registries.
- DICOM image storage and viewer with optional PACS interface.
- Built-in statistical wizard with multiple dashboards for score analysis, endpoint statistics, implant complications, wait time analysis and many more. The statistical analysis includes models like survival analysis, Cox regression, stepwise logistic regression, ROC, ANOVA and other models.
- ConEHR enables instant analysis of variables against end points. ConEHR supports adding user defined variables and endpoints as needed.
- Data can be exported to external applications for any other purpose.
- Advanced granular security to ensure access to ePHI by authorized staff.
- Built in audit system with instant display of who did what and when and all other users activities.