Skip to content
- ConOrtho™ Foot & Ankle captures and analyzes the data of Foot & ankle patients.
- New patients show up in the office with their comorbidities, history, medications, required questionnaires, e.g., FAAM, PROMIS, Numeric Pain, and all other relevant information already populated in the consultation note!
- Stored patient comorbidities automatically propagate to new encounters and calculate Charlson & Elixhauser Comorbidity Indices.
- Consultation, admission, operative, discharge, and follow-up notes are automatically generated from examination, preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative discrete data with the support of user-defined templates and/or voice recognition.
- Continuous monitoring of patient compliance by applying user-defined follow-up-protocols
- Tracking implants and procedure consumables using barcode reader
- Support of clinical classifications and coding standards including ICD10 CM, ICD10 PCS, SNOMED CT, RxNorm, LOINC, and NDC.
- External Registry module to submit data of different patient groups to national registries.
- DICOM image storage and viewer with optional PACS interface.
- Built-in statistical wizard with multiple dashboards for score analysis, endpoint statistics, implant complications, procedures wait-time analysis, and many more. The statistical analysis includes models like survival analysis, Cox regression, stepwise logistic regression, ROC, ANOVA, and other models.
- Data can be exported to external applications for any other purpose.
- Advanced granular security to ensure access to ePHI by authorized staff.
- Built-in audit system with instant display of who did what and when and all other users’ activities.